Yesterday I posted an amazing tribute blog to my friend JP and I e-mailed him about all of the great things I found that I thought clearly reflected him. Now, overwhelmed by my awesomeness and ability to express how I feel about him, he e-mailed me a response to my list of 20 things that make JP Ithurbun Amazing. His e-mail response was simple…
A man of God once traded or wasted an hour of time meant for the mission of God to praise this Ithurburn
So as you can tell, JP really appreciated my tribute blog. (I left out the last part where he called me a moron…he just doesn’t know how to express himself.) His comment was special. So today he kindly returned the favor by declaring why I am so special (to him?)…
10 Reasons Emery is so special:
1. There is no control button on Nick’s computer because Nick is always in control.
2. Nick can eat just one Lay’s potato chip (even though it does not look like it)
3. Nick destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise
4. Nick can kill two stones with one bird
5. Nick once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it
6. When Nick falls in water Nick does not get wet the water gets Nick
7. While urinating Nick is easily capable of yielding titanium
8. Nick doesn’t throw up if he drinks too much. Nick throws down
9. Nick eats beef jerky and craps gun powder. He makes bullets out of the gun powder and kills the cows to make more beef jerky. Some call this the circle of life.
10. Nick is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles at the same time
Soooo…there you have it friends. I am pretty confident that JP won this war of words…this time! However, I have a plan to even out the score very, very soon. Oh ya…